Standing Reach Truck Operator
Founded in 2002, Five Below is a fast-growing, extreme-value retailer serving the teen market in nearly 200 stores today. Five Below offers thousands of trend-right products for teens, as well as pre-teens and other value-minded consumers, all of which are priced from $1.00 to $5.00. They are planning to open an additional 50 new stores by the end of 2012, as they are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Their corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor and storage, stationery and school supplies, computer software, books, multimedia accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items. By combining exceptional value with trend-right, quality merchandise in a vibrant shopping environment, Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category within the specialty discount market. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot." Five Below has tremendous potential to reach new markets and new customers.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy, and current CEO of Five Below.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity
- Ability to work on exposed temperatures; cold in the winter and hot in the summer
- Fork truck/ reach truck /rider walkie experience
- Must have Standing Reach Truck Experience
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Support the shipping department and receiving departments as needed
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Execute put away tasks via RF gun
- Execute replenishments tasks via RF gun
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Communicate and interact with manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Ability to maintain proper staging, label placement etc…
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer