Production Group Lead
The Production Group Lead manages and coordinates the activities of production personnel engaged in packaging beverage products for storage & shipment, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation on multiple high speed production lines.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to "Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Direct and coach production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production schedules for multiple packaging lines.
- Manage within labor and operating expense budget.
- Coordinate beverages packaging ensuring safety, quality and productivity while minimizing waste.
- Meet the productivity, quality, safety, health, environmental and morale goals established for the site.
- Complete and update all necessary production paperwork and record.
- Ensure equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Review and analyze production records to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Make recommendations for long term solutions, including recommendations for replacing equipment, refurbishing equipment, procedural changes, productivity improvement, material change, etc., related to the area of accountability.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and contributing towards becoming a lean organization.
- Create the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring that standardize work processes are followed, countermeasures implemented and the area is compliant with safety requirements
- Must promote a team environment and must develop direct reports through problem solving skill sets
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda in area of responsibility through teamwork, skills and capability development.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years experience in food, beverage, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- 2 years of experience in a leadership role developing individuals, coaching, mentoring and building a team environment.
- Must be a hands-on type of individual
- Prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery and monitoring of product quality.
- Strong time management skill as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple and conflicting priorities.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.