Quality Control Technician
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for performing standardized qualitative and quantitative tests on work-in-process and finished products to ensure compliance with company and/or customer quality standards.
This position will be working Friday - Monday from 5:30A - 4:00P
- Conduct organoleptic and analytical tests at various stages of compounding and packaging to ensure compliance with standards. May include the use of pH meters, HPLC, Malvern Mastersizer, and other instrumentation.
- Submit samples for microbiological testing, maintains test results, and calculates batch adjustments for certain products.
- Approve batches for packaging and conforming finished product for shipment and places non-conforming product on hold for further analysis.
- Make corresponding inventory movements in SAP.
- File and maintain retained samples.
- Calibrate, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Prepare reagents and solutions for use in testing. Observes conditions and practices in compounding, packaging, and finished goods storage areas, making recommendations for improvement.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 years of related Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.