Global Transportation and Logistics Provider is seeking a full-time District Manager for Orlando Station in Orlando, FL. This is a hands-on management position.
- Involvement in, and oversight of, all aspects of station operations and sales management, including P&L and personnel administration;
- Preparation and development of a marketing and sales plan for the territory to develop business-to-business sales through a broad range of customers;
- Training and overseeing the area's sales force.
- Position requires a multi-tasking individual with strong organization, leadership and management skills;
- Candidates must have a strong closing ability in order to sell to local accounts along with large scale national accounts at both domestic and international levels;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills;
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or 5-10 years of transportation terminal management, as well as routing and operations experience are required;
- Good working understanding of OSHA and TSA regulations and requirements a plus.
Excellent compensation package includes salary, incentive bonus plan, health insurance and 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
MS Office Suite
5-10 years: Transportation terminal management