The Spartanburg operation is a state-of-the-art coffee roasting and pod packaging facility in addition to hosting a full beverage distribution center. Spartanburg is the largest KDRP manufacturing and distribution location. The site will operate on the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); leverage the principles of Lean manufacturing and harness the power of High Performance Teams. All associates at the Spartanburg site will have accountability to both a functional business unit in addition to the full site operation. The site will run on first-in-class enterprise IT and manufacturing execution systems with highly automated processing, packaging, and material movement equipment.
As a Receiving Technician III, you will work in a High Performing Team-based environment. You will be looked upon to train, mentor, and guide the work of less experienced associates within your group, ensuring they understand how to keep themselves and those around them safe as you collectively deliver world class cost, quality, and service performance. This is a hands-on role that will require you to operate equipment, monitor performance, troubleshoot issues, and drive continuous improvement across multiple pieces of equipment.
As a leader in your business unit, you will be expected to regularly interact with site leadership to review operating results, communicate status of improvement initiatives and actively participate in plant-wide initiatives. Working within a highly automated TPM-based environment, you will be expected to execute standardized processes following standard work, perform layered process audits, and facilitate structured problem solving to drive waste out of the system and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Champion TPM process to drive zero equipment downtime.
- Define, monitor and course correct business units' performing metrics
- Manage inbound yard, dock scheduling and dock door assignment
- Manage the receiving and unloading of bulk goods, as well as receiving and unloading of packaging and production supplies
- Oversee and conduct bulk equipment and green bean receiving equipment maintenance
- Facilitate bulk, packaging and production supply returns with vendors
- Manage procurement of miscellaneous supplies (e.g. seals, labels, etc)
- Update SAP regarding received materials
- Operate forklift within safety standards
- Deliver site safety goal of zero injuries
- 3 years of experience in a fast pace warehouse distribution environment
- 3 years of experience operating a forklift
- 3 years of experience with yard management
- Experience using SAP, or similar manufacturing operating system, preferred
- Ability to lift 75 pounds frequently with mechanical assistance; ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally; ability to push/pull up to 1,500 pounds using supplied equipment
- Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift
- Ability to spend significant time standing on the manufacturing floor with some frequency of computer work
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.