The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the coordination, planning, and supervision of the Maintenance and Facilities Teams. This position is focused on driving maintenance-related area improvement with cross-functional teams and overseeing the successful implementation of area maintenance projects. This position reports to the Plant Maintenance Manager and works cross functionally with Production, EH&S, Quality and Engineering team members.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position is responsible for supervising 12-18 Team Members including Maintenance Technicians, Facility Technicians and Facility Cleaners.
Shift and Schedule: This is a 24/7 plant. This supervisor will be responsible for work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with alternating Thrusdays. The shift time would be from 5am - 5:15pm.
What you will do:
- Oversee area maintenance projects and act as member of Maintenance leadership.
- Provide on-call support for all shifts and participates in staff meetings that fall outside of routine shift hours. Ability to flex work schedule to provide appropriate leadership support to all shifts.
- Act as communication liaison between maintenance technicians and business partners including Production and Engineering.
- Manages and develops maintenance team members; Provides maintenance guidance and oversight for all shift associates; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Continually reduces equipment downtime and increase availability through the establishment of a preventive/predictive maintenance program (including failure analysis)
- Champions and drives relentless reduction of breakdown losses through Breakdown Analysis and other appropriate Focused Improvement Tools.
- Participates in, and supports, the Department safety training program. (I.E.: weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program, enforcement of the confined space program, etc.).
- Ensure effective equipment troubleshooting, including root causes identification and action plan implementation.
- Review maintenance history, identify key opportunities for improvement, and establish site specific projects to address needed changes.
- Audit maintenance task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Participate in appropriate site meetings (pod, planning, leadership, and employee meetings) and work with Maintenance leadership on corporate initiatives.
- Manages maintenance projects with team and peers.
- Insure data integrity within a SAP environment and MP2.
- You are a peer and team member with Engineering and Operations. You will help facilitate communication between maintenance technicians and business partners including production, engineering, and maintenance leader's multi-site.
- Understands, in detail, the plant maintenance planning and scheduling process.
- Review and assess the quality of work performed by your team to continuously learn how to improve asset performance.
- Audit maintenance standard work, task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results.
What you must have:
- 3- 5 years of experience in a supervisory role preferred, preferably in food/beverage manufacturing and leading 10+ employees
- Experience in Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management
- Strong experience and working knowledge of plant maintenance software, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated supportive leadership skills and Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated Decision making skills
- Experience working and understanding mechanical, electrical, and automation
- Strong Computer Skills, (Microsoft Office Suite)
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.