The Fork Lift driver operates single and double pallet fork trucks moving raw materials and finished product within the facility, onto trailers and off of trailers as well as other associated work sometimes including preventative maintenance, making minor adjustments to maintain greatest operational efficiency, assists mechanics, etc.
Shift and Schedule:
This Machine Operator position is located in out Ottumwa, IA facility. This is a full time permanent position working 2nd Shift, 2:30pm to 11pm. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.35 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.)
- Occasionally manually lifts a five-pound top frame and secures it into fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
- Moves pallets of raw materials, finished product and other palletized items around the facility
- Responsible for relieving other employees for breaks and lunches.
- Tends to multiple areas within the facility with different items on pallets
- Train other operators on use of fork lifts
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment.
- Set up materials and/or machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Monitor raw materials and finished product for any defective materials
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and facility as required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of single and double forklift operation experience.
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.