Performs a variety of assigned tasks which are routine in nature. Duties may include but are not limited to tending machines, handling product, visual sorting or inspection, packing, etc. Other manual labor tasks may include lifting and moving, materials, loading and unloading vehicles, digging and refilling holes and some sanitation duties.
This position is located Northlake, IL
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working from 6:00 pm until finished, Monday-Friday. Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as it maybe required by the business.
The starting pay rate for this position is $17.58 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.).
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse such as sweeping, mopping and other duties similar to those of a janitor or custodial worker.
- Use cleaning chemicals and safe handling practices.
- Run industrial floor scrubber, power wash walls and dock pits, and clean off all poles, rails, and painted surfaces throughout facility.
- Repack cartons of product damaged in packaging.
- Organize and stack pallets in proper storage area.
- Restock and replenish supplies as appropriate.
- Perform all duties with necessary precaution within accepted safety practices as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.