Supply Chain Analyst III
Our Supply Chain team is responsible for all direct and indirect manufacturing of products. Whether it's sourcing ingredients, manufacturing our products, or negotiating with our suppliers, the team works collaboratively to provide the freshest and highest quality products to our consumers. You will be responsible for leading supply chain projects that involve performing complex or involved analysis in situations where independent data gathering, requirements definition, selection of analytical methodologies, and/or data presentation is required.
What you will do:
- Responsible for analysis that requires optimization and/or balancing multiple quantitative and qualitative considerations. Lead Supply Chain projects aligned with company goals.
- Bring together stakeholders for decision-making, review, and direction on major initiatives.
- Build processes, systems, and organizational capabilities needed to sustain major functions of the business.
- Support decision-making and the improvement of critical processes across multiple functions.
- Conduct cross-functional Supply Chain analysis and decision-making where the modeling of flows, inventory levels, and cost of manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and inventory is involved.
- Develop capabilities of the organization including mentoring analysts, contributing to discussions of data structures and system requirements, and contributing to discussions of priorities and best use of internal resources.
- Responsible for effectively reporting results to business stakeholders through verbal, written, or formal presentation modes.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, mathematics, engineering, business, or related field strongly preferred, Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in similar role
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power Point required including other Microsoft suite products.
- Flexible and able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to push forward on projects, even when all of the requirements have not been defined.
- Detailed and deadline-orientated to meet regular and periodic needs of the business for accurate and timely information.
- Strong capability to thoroughly review and sense-check results so that analysis is right the first time.
- Must be able to create a professional presentation of results, including determining results-first or results-last approaches, ability to construct results that "tell a story", and ability to lead an audience to the proper conclusions or decisions relevant to the situation.
- Ability to independently perform complex analysis where data gathering, working with internal and external stakeholders, selection of analytical methods, and synthesizing many quantitative and qualitative inputs is required.
- Broad understanding of the consumer package goods industry, the beverage industry, and Keurig's different sales channels; and the ability to judge what considerations (cost, service levels, lead times, etc.) are most important within those contexts.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.