Fleet Mechanic Lead
The Fleet Mechanic Lead will be responsible perform scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to forklifts, pallet jacks, scrubbers, walkie riders and scissor lifts as directed by Fleet Manager and will act as a mentor to the class I, II, and III mechanics. The Lead is also responsible for working with the Fleet Manager on other duties as assigned.
- Keep the Fleet Manager advised of any problems and opportunities as well as provide a daily report identifying productivity.
- Recommend occasions to control and/or reduce expenditures and improve efficiencies.
- Manage purchasing and inventorying of parts needed for repairs and preventative maintenance; this includes invoicing, documenting and filing paperwork and keeping track of inventory.
- Complete all necessary documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Input data accurately and in a timely manner in to the KDP fleet maintenance software program (SAP EAM).
- Meet the maintenance demands of the Sales and Supply Chain functions and perform quality work at the lowest cost to minimize equipment downtime.
- Maintain, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all fleet equipment.
- Diagnose vehicle failures and disassemble, repair, and reassemble parts as necessary.
- Proficient in all facets of repair especially with electronic diagnostics.
- Adhere to OSHA, AIB and EPA regulatory compliance standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in all areas of work.
- Respond to service calls.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 5 years of experience maintaining and repairing material handling equipment
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- Able to supply own set of tools
- 2 years of Microsoft Office experience
- Willing and able to acquire the necessary certifications and licenses needed for the position within the first year of employment to include: Forklift Operator License
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.