The Supply Chain Analyst position will provide the analysis to determine mid- & long-term plant production staffing that will ensure the DPSG Supply Chain is set to service customer requirements at the lowest possible operating costs.
- Develop & manage Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP) for mid & long term production planning as a part of DPSG's monthly Integrated Planning Process to set production targets and evaluate sales opportunity for the business.
- Work with Regional Supply Planning Managers & Customer Operations to resolve supply and capacity issues. Collaborate with plant and inventory planning teams to propose inventory transfers, line/plant capacity balancing, and other solutions to ensure Supply Chain objectives are met.
- Evaluate Capacity options and availability for new Product Initiatives and determine most effective way to support product launch by region.
- Manage weekly planning cycle to ensure full visibility, alignment, and accountability between teams and business objectives.
- Track Plant production plans to provide working capital projections.
- Responsible for working with Plant Planning Teams to adjust plans based on Inventory RPS (Replenishment Pull System) levels to ensure inventory is aligned to business targets.
- Lead Weekly Platform Alignment Meetings & support Monthly Supply Review Meetings as a part of the Integrated Planning Process.
- Monitor Scheduling complexity by line and ensure success against corporate production cycling & pull replenishment goals.
- Support SAP APO-SNP System & Reporting development to flex to company needs and lead training sessions with Plant and Supply Chain critical contacts on system updates.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years of Supply Chain Planning or related experience
- 1 year of experience using SAP or similar ERP system
- 3 years of experience using PivotTables and VLookups in Excel
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.