Lead a department of 5 to 10 permanent and/or temporary, hourly employees within a warehouse/distribution setting. Ensure that products are received and processed in accordance with established guidelines and time constraints. Ability to successfully lead others in daily departmental operations (including use of DCLink and JDEdwards programs). Leadership abilities; good oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Maintain a good understanding of the department's goals and objectives. Maintain and promote a positive attitude on consistent basis. Learn Supervisor's role and duties.
- Assist the Department Supervisor in management of the day-to-day workload of the department.
- Help train and develop assigned employees in all facets of departmental processes and procedures.
- Promote departmental quality and production initiatives with all departmental personnel. Set the pace for the group in all aspects. Lead by example.
- Manage the workload including follow up and inspection of work performed by the group.
- Take initiative to make sure deadlines are met and work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be part of the solution; find and document ways of improving efficiency, quality and morale in your work area. Promptly address and resolve issues that arise.
- Collect production data in a timely and consistent manner as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain and advocate a high level of safety and security awareness with all departmental personnel.
- Work cooperatively with other areas so as to promote a cohesive working environment.
- Responsible for listening to notifications such as equipment approaching, alarms, and verbal warnings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read & communicate effectively to understand rules, instructions and safety concerns
- Must be able to perform physical work in an environment with marked changes in temperature, humidity & exposure to dust.
- Must be capable of repetitively lifting/carrying 35 pounds throughout the shift.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.