The mission of this role is to provide leadership and HR functional expertise to create and drive the Keurig Dr Pepper people strategy as part of KDP's overall business strategy. This position will support Supply Chain.
This person will partner with a team of HR professionals to drive strong application of KDP's Human Resource Generalist Competencies and to influence leadership and effectively support behavioral change. They will possess strong organizational abilities; data mining skills, keen attention to detail; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities; high levels of executive confidentiality; execute change projects (including those with large scale/scope); strong project management skills. They will be fluent in organizational concepts and dynamics of change, specifically understanding how organizational capability can deliver business strategy growth agenda.
This person will be office based in our Irving, TX facility, with up to 10% travel to be expected.
Support the Manager, Human Resources in:
- Partnering with business leaders, to ensure the business has in place the most effective organization to deliver the business strategy.
- Providing analytics using Excel and SAP by partnering with the compensation, benefits, HR development, HR business services, coaching & capability and recruiting teams to ensure the business attracts, motivates, and develops talent.
- Ensuring the individual and collective relationships between the business and its people are healthy, open and collaborative through appropriate communication strategies and management behavior.
- Implementing and applying HR processes, policies and standards in a way that fits the local legislative and cultural environment. Recommending and championing change to policy and procedures where necessary.
- Acting as a coach and source of advice on performance and development issues - intervening where necessary to improve management and team effectiveness.
Analytical Rigor & Problem Solving:
- Differentiate root cause from symptoms to drive issue resolution activities
- Develop working hypotheses based on situational knowledge
- Perform necessary data collection & analytical assessments
Human Resources Proficiency:
- Command a working knowledge of latest HR practices & processes
- Pragmatic management of employee relations & compliance matters
- Demonstrate ability to provide insights & applicability on HR best practices
- Understand commercial landscape & operating dynamics - know how we create value
- Comprehend various management tools (e.g. P&L, scorecards, etc.)
- Understand various route(s)-to-market and customer agreements
- Challenge and support leadership to realize full talent potential of employees
- Create and execute meaningful professional development plans
- Build bench strength for future - identify appropriate roles based on talent fit
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- 3 years of experience in human resources, or 1 year of experience in human resources with a Master's in HR Management/Development
- 3 years of experience using MS Office and an ERP (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday is a plus
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.