Pilot Freight Services seeks a full time Materials Handler to work in our Logistics location in Batavia, OH.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory;
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on orders;
- Help maintain an organized Warehouse, follow all Safety Procedures;
- Prepare items for shipments by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product and complete associated Quality paperwork;
- Maintain material-handling equipment by completing per-use inspections, making operator repairs;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs and be a skilled Lift Truck Operator;
- Must have good organizational and time management skills;
- Experience with scheduling and must be deadline-oriented;
- Able to analyze information and deal with complexity;
- Provide process improvement, safety management and inventory control;
- Good data-entry skills;
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime or after-hours On Call Rotation schedule, as required;
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
High School or better.
1-2 years: Materials Handler experience
1-2 years: Lift Truck Operation