Responsible for the inventory function for a production or warehouse facility. Direct supervisor over inventory clerks and coordinators. Typically reports to Plant or Warehouse Manager or Inventory Manager at large facility.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 1st Shift Tuesday thru Saturday from 6am until finish. Flexibility to work weekends and holidays is required as scheduled.
This is a salary position plus an attractive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Full inventory of all products once a week to audit guidelines
- Invoice customers and handle questions and issues
- Submit request for materials, prepare purchase orders, track purchases and supplies
- Schedule incoming and outgoing shipments both intercompany and external suppliers
- Create STO's for Pallets and Shells back to production
- Walk warehouse daily to check for missing signage and assign slotting
- Work with Sales Ops team to review slotting for maximum efficiencies
- Date code reporting weekly
- Manage damage and returned product
- POS management in both soft and glides and racks keeping areas clean and organized
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2-3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in warehouse/distribution center operations
- 2 years experience in inventory control
- 2 years experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2 years experience using SAP or a similar system
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.