Diesel Mechanic/Technician - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Position domiciled Aurora, CO
Class A or B CDL Preferred.
4 Day Work Week
10 Hour Shifts
Call Recruiting today at (888) 980-5077.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
As Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- 4-day workweek
- 10 hour shifts
- 4-day workweek
- CDL-A or CDL-B Preferred
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent Union Health Benefits
Or Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for half a century, extending from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and our valued employees, who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace