Manages and coordinates the operation of the fleet department for a regional set of branches. Issues purchase requisitions for materials and parts necessary to perform work. Reviews multi-department operations and recommends changes for improvement to Regional Management.
Coverage Territory: Harlingen, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin and Waco.
- Implement an asset management strategy for the addition, replacement and disposal of assets
- Plan and execute financial budgets
- Ensure maintenance shops are adequately staffed/scheduled and technicians are properly trained
- Manage the daily shop activity focusing on labor, fleet purchases and inventories
- Develop business plans to improve shop performance
- Ensure safe and reliable vehicles are available to meet operational requirements
- Implement cost reduction, customer and employee initiatives that drive value and support key company goals and strategic objectives
- Execute corporate strategies and policies
- Conduct fleet evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met
- Responsible for all fleet related DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations
- Maintain clean and safe work environments
- Manage leasing company fleet and all outside maintenance vendors - monitor repairs and cost
- Preventive maintenance program compliance
- Build a strong working relationship with Sales and Ops leadership teams
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance data for national performance scorecard
- Develop an internal and external communication channel to keep abreast of trucking industry changes
- Flexible to work off shifts and weekends
- High School Diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
- 3 years' experience managing a varied fleet assets including diesel and material handling equipment
- 3 years experience managing direct reports
- 2 years experience with MS Office, Excel, and SAP (or other Enterprise Planning Software)
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.