The DC Team Associate is responsible for picking, packing and loading orders as required in a timely manner. Tasks also include stocking and using a pallet jack as required.
What you will do:
- Process orders in a timely and efficient manner in different areas of the distribution network
- Insure accuracy of all customer orders
- Restock flow racks with coffee and hard goods
- Build and load pallets for bulk truck shipment orders
- Carry out PeopleSoft transactions on a daily basis
- Operate hand trucks as required
- Manifest packages for shipping
- Insure all required paperwork is completed
- Adhere to Federal, State, local and GMC safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Operate pallet wrapper as required
- Maintain a conscious balance between work and life so that one does not dominate the other
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Perform Re-box function
- Bar-coding - Barcode incoming product that does not have a vendor barcode
- Adhere to all Company, Local, State and Federal regulations and policies.
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- High School degree or equivalent plus 2-3 years experience in a distribution center environment
- Strong experience in inventory and cycle counts
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Standard reading/ math/computer skills
- Knowledge of basic warehouse principles
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize time in the most efficient way possible
- Ability to get along/respond well with others and be able to follow instruction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be punctual
- Ability to follow KDP policies and procedures
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Walking and standing on concrete floors
- Working in and around pallet racking
- Working on lifts
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.