Electro Mechanic Technician
The Electro Mechanic Technician performs project management duties, maintenance and repairs of all pneumatic machines and line equipment.
Shift and Schedule
The EMT operates in our Louisville, KY facility on the 2nd shift. Flexibility to work off shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays as scheduled per business need is required.
- Understand entire line operation and offers assistance where necessary.
- Maintain continuous improvement and preventative maintenance systems.
- Support changeovers of line equipment for different products and/or sizes.
- Insure accurate parts assignments and equipment histories are maintained.
- Assist other operators on project management duties, adjustments and repair procedures.
- Complete all necessary reports and maintains M&R logs.
- Assist the Supervisor in the operations of the line.
- Assist in training operators/mechanics on repairs, adjustments and standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- 1 year Electro/Mechanical experience
- 1 year experience in project management, troubleshooting and repair of Pneumatic Control Systems, Allen Bradley PLC Systems, RSLogix, Process Control Instrumentation, 3 phase (480V) Circuits, Motor starters and controls and electronic circuit boards
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.