Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Dispatcher to work at our Chicago office in Northlake, IL. Hours are 5 am - 2 pm.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers;
- Dispatch drivers for US domestic and international shipment pick-ups, deliveries and expedited service;
- Assign routes to drivers and owner-operators;
- Coordinating recovery and delivery manifests for multiple drivers;
- Communicates constantly with other stations and updates the system with status of shipments;
- Calculates PU&D billing on a daily basis;
- Controls labor costs of the Cartage Department.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, multi-tasking is a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to handle multiple tasks;
- Must be computer literate and capable of using multiple applications;
- Forklift experience needed;
- Prior air freight forwarder or other transportation experience desired.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications