Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Night Operations Agent to work at our Greer S.C. location. Monday through Friday 10:30am-7:30pm some overtime and on call maybe required.
This position will be the primary interface between Pilot Freight Services, customers, sales, system operations and vendors, and will provide quality customer service while meeting company policies and procedures.
- Answering phones and responding to emails, properly and in a timely manner;
- Providing general customer service;
- Accurate data entry, and tracking and tracing of shipments;
- Quoting Domestic air and ground routing;
- Research of shipments for Accounting requests/reports;
- Scanning of shipment documents;
- Prepare documents for air shipments to ensure airline cutoffs are made;
- Understand and accurately know how to use OAG, KSMS and other resources provided.
- Basic problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Understanding of TSA regulations.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group