Pilot Freight Services, a Global Freight Forwarder and Logistics Provider headquartered in Southeastern PA, seeks a Domestic Customer Service Agent to work in our Orlando, FL office. This position can grow into a career for the right Candidate.
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Provide rate quotes on shipments
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must be proficient in EXCEL
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Must be flexible in their schedule and be able to work weekends/nights depending on the needs of the facility
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K. EOE/AA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
High School or better.
MS Office Suite Intermediate
1-2 years: Customer Service