Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to "Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
This position is responsible for the financial leadership of all plant operations. Areas of responsibilities include:
- Monthly operations reporting including month end close, forecasting, and budgeting
- Periodic and ad hoc operations analysis to drive cost and process improvement
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with the company's financial policies and Sarbanes Oxley
- Inventory monitoring
- Assist internal audit when necessary
- This position reports to the Sr. Manager, West Cold Manufacturing
- Report and monitor financial results of Plant operations to corporate finance team and local management. Provide supporting detail for management to use in evaluating business activities and making necessary adjustments. Identify opportunities and risks in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods and operational expenses against plan and prior year, providing explanations and business solutions to help drive the business and mitigate risks
- Coordinate the development of all standard costs for operations and individual departments
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable senior management to make the right decisions
- Partner with Operations and Regional Leadership teams in determining total financial impact to the region.
- Development and completion of the annual operating plan for all plant departments, ongoing financial forecasts, to include but not limited to the effect of volume, head count, and operating efficiencies.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential productivity opportunities that will yield better financial results. Based on findings, make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Review all accounting procedures related to operations (e.g. G/L maintenance, accruals, journal entries, account reconciliations, and inventory controls/adjustments)
- Provide technical and analytical guidance in identifying and solving problems with the functional areas of the plant.
- Responsible for the training and development of finance personnel when applicable.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance or Bachelors degree with relevant work experience
- 5 years experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- SAP and advanced Excel skills a plus
- BI experience a plus (TM1, Micro Strategy, etc.)
- Manufacturing and plant experience a plus
- MBA is a plus
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.