Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Dispatcher to work the day shift at our Indianapolis, IN office. Hours will be from 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Notify or communicate with customers when issues arise or appointments are necessary;
- Coordinate pick-ups, deliveries and recoveries for multiple drivers/routes;
- Communicate with other Pilot offices;
- Communicate with outside vendors;
- Responsible for creating drivers' routes.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, multi-tasking is a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be computer literate;
- Familiarity with dock operations;
- Prior air freight forwarder or other transportation experience desired;
- Knowledge of central Indiana geography;
- 2 years dispatching experience preferred.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications