Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time International Air Export Agent to work in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will be responsible for processing shipments in accordance to all regulatory requirements and for providing support at the desk level to all internal and external customers, vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to ensure coordination and logistics of shipments. Hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Tuesday through Friday, and Saturday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Prepare price quotations on outbound air export freight;
- Rate and route air export traffic;
- Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries;
- Prepare and assemble all documents as necessary for air exports;
- Prepare, route and cut air bills and manifests;
- Correct billings and issue debit and credit memos for customers;
- Communicate information and instructions to/from vendors;
- Help research and resolve operations problems;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Generally prefer 1-2 years of experience;
- Good interpersonal skills required;
- Knowledge of Word & Excel;
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
MS Office Suite
1-2 years: Export experience