The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for shipping, receiving, returns, carrier relations, order management, product management and customer service. Assumes prompt, accurate, and systematic handling of finished goods and raw materials orders while providing outstanding customer service.
Shift and Schedule: This is a full time position working on 2nd shift Monday - Friday must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required or scheduled.
- Check in and out truck drivers in a timely manner using Carrier Point (logistics software used by Ryder)
- Accurately handle all transactions which in many cases, are legal documents
- Assign drivers to doors to be loaded and unloaded
- Assign material handlers to load and unload the trucks
- Complete the bill of ladings for drivers and get the proper signatures
- Maintain the office areas to include filing and cleaning duties as required
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies and procedures of Keurig Dr Pepper and standards established by OSHA
- Execute new approaches/procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and services performed
Keys to success in this role include skills, knowledge and behaviors in the following areas:
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the ability to work independently and strive to win, even in challenging environments
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and calibrate instrumentation
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and implement change
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct root-cause analysis and implement corrections
- 1 year logistics, or shipping and receiving experience
- 1 year working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1 year of experience using SAP or a similar warehouse management system
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.