Responsible for maintaining and analyzing all information in fleet and financial databases for the purposes of cost and budget control. Maintain and administer fuel program and vendor payments. Administration of asset and fleet parts/service account payments and tracking.
This is a1st shift position schedule to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
Weekends and holidays may be required if needed.
The hourly pay for this position will be based on experience, plus benefits eligibility since this is a full-time permanent position.
This position will be located and reporting to our facility in Houston, TX
- Responsible for on-going inputs of new equipment and status activities of existing assets.
- Ensure on-going data integrity.
- Responsible for the on-going development and administration of system reports - adapting to changing business imperatives:
- Input and retrieval of data, creation of tables and reports for cost analysis.
- Maintain fleet asset inventory database - location, technical data, registration expiration/renewals, etc.
- Responsible for high level analysis
- Trend analysis
- Recommendations to fleet manager based on report findings
- Region point of contact for system issues on all modules including:
- Fuel Purchase Program
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Permanent Fleet Registration Program
- Permits, Licensing, & Heavy Use Tax
- SAP fleet related requisitions / purchase orders
- Analysis of Financial Systems
- Create, run and examine financial reports, statements, and account details.
- Assist in correcting journal entries as required.
- Fleet Daily Invoicing - Create purchase requisitions and process invoices for all fleet accounts/vendors. Research lost or incorrect fleet invoices. Verify/monitor pricing on invoices.
- Fleet EAM rollout - Assist in implementation and training for all levels of Fleet personnel.
- Vehicle Titles - Maintain files and database for Certificates of Titles for units 10K LBS or less.
- Vehicle Registrations - Maintain master files for all fleet assets.
- Asset Disposal - Process paperwork and provide DMV with updates.
- Warranty - Process and track warranty through Fleet EAM Program.
- Fines/Penalties - Identify all citations/tickets and route to the proper department. Track payments and identify/resolve issues.
- Must have high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) preferred
- 3 years proficiency in Microsoft Office (Must be Excel proficient).
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.