Cash Applications Supervisor
The Cash Applications Supervisor objective is to supervise the daily collection and reconciliation of delivery driver bank deposits, and proof of delivery documents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating a combined bank deposit for the branch as well as collecting, reviewing, and sending all branch POD documents to off-site scanning.
The Cash Applications Supervisor is responsible for the accurate validation and cashiering of delivery routes and their associated cash deposits and the timely settlement of route variances. Cash Applications Supervisor will also track and report on driver cash and inventory over/shorts per KDP Operational Compliance controls; and verify driver's delivery route paperwork packet compliance. In addition the Cash Applications Supervisor will be responsible for preparing route cash, coin and check deposits for daily armored transport, as well as submitting delivery route invoice correction requests through the KDP Route Accounting Sharepoint team-site. The Cash Applications Supervisor will also assist the other cash vault cashiers in the successful execution of daily and weekly cashiering duties.
- This role is office based in our Irving, TX facility.
- Review nightly deposit reconciliation packet prepared by cashiers (5%)
- Release bank deposit to armored transport company (5%)
- Review delivery route reports to identify potential variances and communicate to appropriate branch sales management stakeholders (25%)
- Monitor and communicate any delivery route changes or invoice corrections to Route Accounting team for resolution (25%)
- Verify completeness of POD's received and prepare to send to off-site scanning (10%)
- Maintain delivery route documentation per DPSG Operational Compliance controls (10%)
- Work with drivers and/or sales management during end of day settlement (20%)
- High school diploma required and 5 years relevant work experience, Cashier or Teller.
- 3 years' experience managing people.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and lift bags weighing up to 35lbs.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: MS Office (Excel), SAP, Route Manager
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Strong written and verbal communication, math, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Beverage industry experience a plus, but not required
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.