Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Production Coach
Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to "Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
In this role you will lead a highly visible Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) transformation to drive a cultural shift in continuous improvement. Expect to implement rapid change; be a hands-on team builder. Use existing knowledge of TPM principles, combined with on the job process expertise to identify opportunities, prioritize and manage multiple improvement projects .
Major Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Implements process enhancements to improve package changeover and line efficiency.
- Utilizes knowledge to maximize asset utilization and plant performance and report Plant KPI's
- Facilitate focused improvement events (Kaizen).
- Supports/Provides training to improve capability of production and maintenance technicians.
- Tracks standard preventive manufacturing measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities .
- Ensures a safe workplace is maintained and there is a safety mindset in all things we do
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
- Guide and Support production and maintenance technicians in trouble-shooting production equipment when necessary
- Responsible to implement TPM Strategy and training Program within the Plant.
- Support the Plant Manager in the development of High Performance Work Teams and assist with leading Cultural development through TPM Implementation
- Proven ability to work independently and successfully facilitate cross functional teams, while implement improvement within an established time frame
- Follows all policies, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by Keurig Dr Pepper and the department
- Oversees all process documentation and training program procedures to assure consistency of operational tasks, and the safety and cleanliness of the workplace
- Ensures a quality product is being produced and all quality processes are being followed
- Ensures employee training and work is consistent with policy and procedural guides
- Works directly with Engineering, Quality Control, Maintenance and Facilities on projects to improve quality, streamline efficiencies and reduce operating expenses
- Tracks productivity for measured shift efficiency and improvement
- Operates at or below the budgeted cost for production utilizing lean manufacturing procedures and cross training
- Oversees adherence to inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy goals are constantly achieved
- Ensures that Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures are adhered to
- Embraces and applies Keurig Dr Pepper principles in the workplace
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action
- Responsible for ensuring the production of a safe, wholesome and quality product and requires trained designees when applicable
- Performs other duties as requested by management
Basic Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree from accredited University, BA degree in Engineering or Operations Management preferred.
- Previous mechanical/electrical experience maintaining production equipment preferred
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience and willingness to support shift leadership as needed
- Experience coaching and leading cross-functional teams, including team building, understanding motivation and negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others
- Two years of experience facilitating, coaching and implementing TPM, Lean, Kaizen/six sigma events and driving lean transformation with proven results and implementations in a manufacturing environment. (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, visual management and leading Kaizen events)
- Well Organized, High energy, data driven, and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organization skills must be comfortable teaching and presenting to large groups at all levels of the organization from shop floor to CEO.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.