Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our vision of providing "a beverage for every need, available everywhere people shop and consume". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
The Planning Supervisor is responsible for planning production, materials, repacking and deployment of finished goods for company owned production facility consistent with the delivery of the lowest Total Delivered Economic Cost for Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP). This role will also ensure that goods are available to satisfy the prescribed service requirements established for our customers, both internal and external, while at the same time continuing to improve investment in working capital and minimizing the costs of manufacturing, storage, transportation, and obsolescence risk.
- Oversee the performance, training, and development of the Houston planning team, which consists of planners, batchers, inventory coordinators, and raw material drivers.
- Accountable for finished goods/materials inventory (operating working capital), short-mid term capacity utilization and customer service..
- Develop cost effective product supply plan, in an SAP environment, supporting assigned product groups and ensuring all targeted customer service, inventory levels and costs are being met
- Maintain product and material availability within predetermined safety stock policy elements established by central planning. Manage lot sizes/cycle times, to reduce Total Delivered Economic Cost. Review and implement all deployment parameters, accounting for transit time, etc, to utilize the most cost effective means of warehousing and transportation
- Establish a balanced and achievable rolling master production schedule for at least the following 8 weeks for all production lines at site (in SAP)
- Analyze short/mid range forecasts vs. capacities to identify and prevent service problems, inventory overstocks, plant inefficiencies and purchasing up charges.
- Communicate any issues related to stock availability to all appropriate parties.
- Ensure that all requirements are accurately reflected in SAP in a timely manner. Properly communicate any exceptions to the normal time-fence.
- Lead at plant the implementation and execution for new product development planning.
- Ensure product has desired freshness. Minimize "aged" inventory and product obsolescence. Manage site disposition and authorization process for FG and materials.
- Ensure that production and materials planning processes are consistent with Supply Chain corporate guidelines.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or another relevant field highly preferred, or at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of supervisory or people management level experience with a team of 10 or more people
- 1 year of Supply Chain, Production Planning, or Scheduling experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- 1 years of people management experience