Maintenance Mechanic I
The Maintenance Mechanic I is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical / equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic pumps, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, and systems.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time position working 3rd shift. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is based on experience. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Weld various types of metals.
- Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
- Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
- Complete size changeovers, make adjustments, and trouble shoot liquid fillers and packaging equipment.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.Strong troubleshooting skills
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic system such as solenoids, air cylinders
- Experiencee with conveyor system belts, sprockets, gearboxes, and shafts
- Maintain high level of safety awareness
- 1 year maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.