The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution center. The site operation will function on the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of High Performance Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will have specific accountability and ownership to the site operations and to their respective functional business operation. The site will run on state of the art enterprise information technology systems and manufacturing execution systems; and with highly automated processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material movement equipment; and very standardized lean processes. This position will be responsible for the Quality functions for the Manufacturing and Distribution sites.
The Warehouse Worker Lead is responsible for accurately building outgoing loads for placement on route delivery trucks. May load trucks or semi-trailers with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jacks, moving product in and out of the warehouse as required. Directs daily work flow of team
Shift and Schedule: This is a full time position working on 2nd shift Monday- Friday must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required or scheduled.
- Lead a team of warehouse workers
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of all distribution activities for assigned Forklift Operators
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service
- Lead the planning and scheduling of company products to maximize performance metrics opportunities and minimize downtime and excessive overtime
- Lead Forklift Operators performance and support the corrective action process
- Lead the team to ensure Forklift Operators are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs
- Deliver site safety goal of zero injuries
- Use TPM processes to drive zero equipment downtime.
- Interaction with AGV's (Automated Guided Vehicles)
- Update SAP using a RF scanner and a laptop for received and outbound materials
- Will support Shipping and Receiving function
- 1 year of previous Lead experience in a delivery/distribution warehouse
- 1 year of sit down forklift operation experience
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 1 year of experience using SAP or a similar warehouse management system
- Experience with coordinated operation of AGV's (Automated Guided Vehicles) preferred
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.