The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution center. The site operation will function on the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of High Performance Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will have specific accountability and ownership to the site operations and to their respective functional business operation. The site will run on state of the art enterprise information technology systems and manufacturing execution systems; and with highly automated processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material movement equipment; and very standardized lean processes. This position will be responsible for the Quality functions for the Manufacturing and Distribution sites.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of Keurig Dr Pepper product supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
The Warehouse Supervisor has responsibility for leading the safe, and lean management of the transportation and warehouse function at the Keurig Dr Pepper Allentown facility. This Supervisor is accountable for inbound/outbound logistics, of finished goods, raw material, and packaging at the facility. They will manage and develop a team of Forklift Operators in a safe working environment. They will report to the Logistics Manager.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time position working on Weekend Night shift Thursday - Sunday must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required or scheduled.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies and procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts and inventory shipments.
- Schedule and manage warehouse team members within labor and budget while meeting the demands of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Ensure all equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, and fleet trucks, is properly maintained and inspection practices are followed.
Keys to success in this role include skills, knowledge and behaviors in the following areas:
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the ability to work independently and strive to win, even in challenging environments
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and calibrate instrumentation
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and implement change
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct root-cause analysis and implement corrections
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field preferred
- 3 years of experience working in logistics in a warehouse or distribution environment
- 3 years of experience in a strong leadership role presenting to local leadership teams and front line employees
- 3 years of experience using SAP or a similar warehouse management system
- 3 years of experience working with MHE, (material handling equipment) understand warehouse capacity requirements, building, loading, and delivery principals, FIFO and logistic principals
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing / six sigma techniques
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.