Distribution Supervisor Trainer
Under the supervision of the Distribution Manager, the Distribution Trainer/Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of drivers to deliver product to small and large format accounts on a predetermined route. The Training Supervisor will also be responsible for training all new drivers for all delivery and merchandising functions or general re-training when necessary.
- Responsible for the overall direction and coordination of new drivers.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to safe driving practices, driver fitness and driver qualification.
- Train and evaluate new and existing drivers on effective delivery techniques and customer service.
- Identify and train all driver trainers and lead drivers.
- Conduct driver evaluation rides on a scheduled bases.
- Evaluate driver knowledge, skills, and performance standards related to efficiency and safety.
- Maintain driver training records in accordance with all Department of Transportation requirements.
- Coordinate and conduct Vehicle Accident Review Panel meetings.
- Develop and conduct testing for existing drivers for Class "A" license using the "Grow Your Own" Program
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience in distribution/transportation operations
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- 2 years analyzing data associated with processes, identifying opportunities, and providing recommendations for improvement
- 2 years of experience managing Department of Transportation regulations and requirements
- Class A CDL
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.