At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America's leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer's beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
The Project Manager III oversees medium to large complexity/risk/impact projects. Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. May communicate and/or coordinate with senior project management, external suppliers/vendors, functional area management, or program manager regarding status of specific projects. May have international project scope. Lead and/or mentor Project Coordinators or Project Manager I's.
What you will do:
- Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with senior leadership, external suppliers/vendors, functional area leaders and stakeholders regarding status of specific projects.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity using problem solving tools and techniques.
- Identify roadblocks and recommend resolutions; develop plans to turn any/all project challenges into order for all aspects of the project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and manage project stakeholders and appropriate communication, engagement and support.
- Ensure project sponsor is fully engaged, supportive and clear on project plans, resources and deliverable status.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports but will lead and/or instruct on the Project Management Methodology Process.
Characteristics for Success:
- Project management professional certification preferred.
- Demonstrated influence/communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with various levels in organization.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills while delivering multiple objectives.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow Keurig Policies and Procedures as well as our Operating Principles.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business management field preferred
- 5+ years' experience in project management or comparable
- Experience in transportation and warehousing or logistics
- Experience managing multi-million dollar capital, expense or commercialization projects
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- PMI Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management preferred
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.