Victorville Rotational Program is designed to offer participants extensive knowledge on different functions of the Victorville manufacturing plant, develop their leadership skills, and increase overall readiness for managerial level roles in Keurig Dr Pepper.
Shift & Schedule:
This is a full time direct-hire position working on either 1st or 2nd shift. 1st shift is from 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday - Friday. 2nd shift is from 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday - Friday. Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Bases on business needs and aligning with his or her development interest, participant may take on 3-4 rotation assignments (i.e. Planning, TPM/Project Management, Production, Quality, Maintenance, EHS) during a 2 year span. Participant is expected to:
- Meet Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Growth, Financial and other goals established for each assignment.
- Drive engagement and build effective business relationships
- Creates and drives a culture of continuous improvement.
- Review and analyze data to identify opportunities.
- Make recommendations for long term solutions, including recommendations for replacing equipment, refurbishing equipment, procedural changes, productivity improvement, material change, etc., related to the area of accountability.
- Manage within budgets.
- Take on direct supervision responsibilities (i.e. staff, train, evaluate and develop team members) in some of the rotational roles.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years previous management/supervisory experience.
- Work flexible shifts, weekend and overtime as business needs
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.