Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 15,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Purpose & Scope:
Perform a variety of designated gauge set ups, visual and dimensional inspection operations in the inspection of rollers and to sort for size as well as finish packaging and identification, following accepted practice.
- Set‑up and operate Censor Gauge and operator Squareness Gauge, OOR Gauge.
- Responsible for seeing that all special requirements such as stability checks, nital etch, Magnaflux, etc. have been met.
- Refer to Roller documents to determine dimensional requirements.
- Work to close tolerances requiring constant visual attention to assure maintaining accurate size control. Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision without error.
- May perform limited machine operator or helper duties as required in roller manufacturing.
- Train employees as required.
- Record appropriate data on designated forms as required
- Perform in‑process audits, on all roller manufacturing operations from turn to finished product.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.