The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of delivery drivers and warehouse workers in a warehouse distribution center that includes ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts.
- The work schedule for this position involves a 24 hours / 6 days operations under multiple shifts, flexibility is required as working hours may vary.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, productivity, evaluation and other efficiencies of all warehouse / distribution activities for assigned warehouse workers / loaders and drivers / routes.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, inventory management, and distribution.
- Supervise a team of Union delivery drivers, warehouse workers, and loaders.
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Supervise the planning and scheduling of company transport vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities and minimize downtime and excessive overtime.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles and other equipment are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts and inventory shipments.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by SOX, OSHA, FDA, and DOT.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
- 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in beverage or consumer goods warehouse/distribution center operations including Voice Picking system.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office.
- 2 years of experience with SAP Warehouse Management System or similar system.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.