As the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor you are responsible for timely and accurate shipping, receiving, material storage and fulfillment as it relates to Keurig Dr Pepper, Partner, and Customer standards. This role will oversee all operations for material inbound and outbound shipments at our Windsor Facility as well as procedures relating to Organics, Food Security and Safety standards.
What you will do:
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of Shipping and Receiving Team Associates
- Provide leadership around all Plant initiatives, with a high level of follow through and commitment
- Perform work with a high degree and level of excellence.
- Maintain metrics for immediate work region and provide frequent communication and updates to team members
- Ensure Trucker Affidavits are being used, tracked and maintained per our certification guidelines
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting and record-keeping purposes
- Examine contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or order, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments
- Track carrier performance for on time, quality, and accurate in bound and outbound shipments
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping
- Maintain shipping logs of all outbound shipments
- Support the creation of material storage areas and manage the movement of material in and out of these areas
- Maintain inventory records by performing complex transactions in SAP accurately and timely
- Maintain all Driver's logs and inspection reports per KDP's Safety/Quality program
- Provide coordination, evaluation, and continuous process improvement of the department and team members
- Work with Plant leadership on internal planning and ongoing process improvements
- Provide a high level of support and communication to internal partners including Planning, Production, Materials, Quality Assurance, and Inventory Control
- Provide appropriate communication and support to Network-based supply chain groups
- Administer cycle counts and audits as needed.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in work areas
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
What you must have:
- 7+ years supervisory experience in a fast paced Distribution environment controlling inventory or managing dock operations including transportation logistics
- 3+ years transactional level experience working with and troubleshooting SAP shipping modules/screens to identify transactional inputs/outputs - Highly proficient in SAP T-codes required for executing and completing fulfillment orders and inventory transactions.
- Extensive knowledge of KDP shipping/fulfillment systems/processes and related integrations, e.g. STOs vs Customer Orders
- Substantial experience in customer transportation portals (additions, deletions, modifications, and maintenance)
- Detailed knowledge of both KDP Transportation and Transportation Broker SOPs
- Previous work experience in the areas of Food Safety and Security, ERP/MRP, and Material Handling
- Working knowledge of computer-based inventory control practices (Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory)
- Experience with Space unitization, SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) velocity and slotting
- Strong focus on employee safety during all activities/tasks
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
- Ability to quickly research issues, provide timely response, and implement corrective actions
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow KDP policies and procedures
- Extremely effective communicator
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excel, Word, Power Point and Access (ability to use pivot tables and other data manipulation/analysis tools)
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.