The Merchandising Supervisor is responsible for recruiting, selecting, training and developing merchandisers, among point-of-sale and pricing activities.
- Recruit, select and develop new hires; manage a team of merchandisers.
- Adhere to KDP merchandising standards, inspecting the execution and implementation of point-of-sale (POS) initiatives.
- Route merchandisers for sales and deliveries.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Ensure that company pricing is properly displayed.
- Provide merchandising coverage for vacation routes.
- Identify sales opportunities for Sales Representatives to pursue.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- 3 years of merchandising experience
- Valid driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.