As part of the Keurig Dr Pepper HR team, you will be a key leader within the function and trusted business partner to our Supply Chain organization. In this critical leadership role, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our HR strategy and embed the values and competencies that define our culture and the overall employee experience. You will report to the VP HR - Supply Chain and will partner with our Hot Manufacturing network and Non-manufacturing Supply Chain functions.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has direct supervisory responsibility for a team of HR Business Partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic HR business partnership, advising leaders on key priorities
- Lead your HR team: Interview and hire; Coach; Plan, assign and direct work, leveraging team and individual strengths; Manage performance; Recognize and reward; Drive overall high-performance results and role modeling of our KDP values
- Partner with the broader HR team to develop and implement specific plans to meet the needs of the HR function and Supply Chain organization
- Lead, advise and support the HR team and your client group in the following areas:
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Recruitment and Retention
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards
- Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Partner with leaders to align current and future business needs into an overall integrated HR plan for the function, focusing on opportunities that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business
- Develop human resources solutions and solve people related business challenges by collecting and analyzing data, and recommending courses of action
- Establish and share best practices
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying issues, evaluating potential solutions, implementing selected solutions, and coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Complete projects by clarifying objectives, setting clear timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information, analyzing results, and preparing final findings and recommendations
- Lead through annual HR processes - performance management, compensation, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Strategically apply, monitor and enforce employment laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Lead and partner in HR Functional Initiative work in support of our HR mission and vision
- Follow all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by KDP and the HR organization
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a Human Resources related field
- Minimum ten years of Human Resources or related experience in a fast-paced, high performance environment; Prior Supply Chain HR experience preferred
- Demonstrated success implementing effective employee and/or labor relations strategies
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading and developing high performing teams, successfully motivating and influencing the work of others
- Acute business acumen, understanding of organizational challenges, and success resolving them by implementing effective HR plans
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytics to solve complex business challenges
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects
- Organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver with a relentless drive for improvement; capable of managing multiple priorities and delivering results in a high-performance environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and influence across a matrixed environment. Able to influence "up and down" to achieve objectives (i.e. soliciting and reconciling feedback from multiple sources)
- Well-versed in a variety of Human Resources concepts, practices, and procedures
- Demonstrated success handling highly sensitive and confidential matters effectively and discreetly
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet business needs
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.