The Sanitation Supervisor is accountable for sanitation requirements for machinery, equipment and facilities. The Sanitation Supervisor develops and maintains sanitation programs and procedures, collaborates with engineers, suppliers, contractors and plant partners to ensure a clean and sterile facility. The Sanitation Supervisor assures compliance with regulatory agencies. The Sanitation Supervisor will oversee Sanitation Leads and Sanitation Technicians.
This is a full-time permanent position working on our 3rd shift from 10:00pm to 6:00am, Sunday night - Friday morning. Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends depending on changing business needs.
- Responsible for direct supervision and utilization of equipment, materials, and people in a food production/packaging environment.
- Optimize resources while ensuring finished product meet specifications and per the budgeted production standards and in accordance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), and all other governmental policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of all aspects of the master sanitation schedule are maintained and updated as new methods become available.
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures.
- Monitor production schedules and requirements in terms of micro quality, quantity, & safety.
- Work with planners to schedule work/jobs.
- Write, update, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Supervise accurate and timely reporting of work in process and completes all relevant paperwork and management reporting.
- Work within approved operating expense budget, ensure sufficient operating supplies and capital equipment are available for department personnel to produce product to schedule. Recommend corrections to budget as production needs require.
- Manage processes to assure sanitation and micro biological specifications, quality and safety standards are maintained.
- Establish programs to control and improve processes. Assure that control measures are reported as required.
- Investigate and diagnoses microbiological and sanitation issues in a timely manner. Ensure that a corrective action is obtained and maintained.
- Provide training and cross training to assure that all aspects are met within budget, product specifications, quality requirements and safety standards.
- Review, evaluate, counsel, discipline employees as necessary to ensure department meets or exceeds productivity requirements.
- Evaluate and recommends improvements to product manufacturability.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field is highly preferred
- 2 years of experience in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical or chemical industry required
- 2 years of supervisory experience leading a team of at least 5 people in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience working with quality management systems, lab instrumentations, sanitation, or quality assurance in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency working regularly with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.