Cashier Warehouse Clerk
Receives funds from customers and employees. May disburse funds, record monetary transactions, and/or issue receipts for funds received. Perform administrative tasks such as answering phones, data entry, general inventory duties, warehouse reporting, etc.
Compensation: the rate of pay for this position is $15.50 per hour.
Shift and Schedule: 1st Shift - Monday through Friday with a 8:30am start time until work is done. Must be flexible to work any other day/time when needed.
- Account for money collected daily from assigned routes.
- Post any discrepancies in invoice totals compared to cash collected.
- Collect settlement packets from drivers.
- Collect and record all payments received.
- Review and verify that all invoices have been included as listed on sales report.
- Verify and account for all proof of Deliveries
- Organize all paperwork including invoices in numerical order.
- Identify and record problems for driver supervisor to review.
- Use of counting machine if necessary.
- Prepare bank deposits and other necessary paperwork.
- Prepare the Daily Warehouse report.
- Conduct weekly warehouse inventory
- Conduct weekly Out Dated reporting
- Verify all damage is accounted for correctly.
- Conduct new employee orientation and training.
- Conduct timely checks of the Warehouse operations including restocking and cleaning.
- Other tasks as needed and directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word and Outlook)
- 1 year cashier/cash handling experience preferred
- Warehouse experience highly preferred
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.