Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Premier Transportation is an Irregular Route Common and Contract Carrier which specializes in providing integrated transportation and logistics solutions to the retail and consumer products industries nationwide.
Our company's leading performance record, competitive pricing, and unparalleled customer service to the retail and consumer products communities have propelled Premier to the forefront of the transportation industry.
- Performs pro-active inspections of property and identifies and corrects findings
- Completes Maintenance Request Forms and maintenance records accurately and timely
- Conducts preventative maintenance functions according to scheduled maintenance program
- Assembles all tools, supplies and instruments necessary to complete work assigned
- Performs all work with a minimum of disruption and supervision and conducts immediate cleanup of work area
- Start the air compressor and purge condensation on a regular basis
- Perform daily walkthroughs and making any minor adjustments as needed (align photo eyes, track belts, clean debris off the system, make sure all the scanners are working) and noting issues that need to be addressed during operational downtime
- Perform any emergency repairs and maintain spare parts inventory / replacement parts
- Responds to weather related circumstances, which may typically require the removal of snow/ice, debris, etc.
- Completes all minor repairs and maintenance of doors, windows, railings, ceiling tile, etc
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years material handling equipment maintenance experience
- Broad mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse
- Forklift experience, required
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time – up to 8 hours/day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, required
We provide the most competitive pay and benefits in the industry.