Overview The Pricing Analyst is responsible for providing the Warehouse management team with data reports, new business and renewal pricing, as well as ad hoc business support requests.
- Respond to customer inquiries in Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Quote or Pricing (RFQ/RFP) proposals
- Perform analysis of data obtained from customers or YLA sales team to create pricing proformas, floor plans and value stream maps
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with cross functional teams (Operations, IT, sales, customer service and Safety & Quality) to review value stream map and pricing proformas
- Create rate proposals for customers and document pricing assumptions
- Coordinate with the credit department to facilitate credit checks on potential and existing customers; monitor the credit history of existing customers
- Communicate new customer acquisitions to various departments
- Perform time studies, confirm, and document productivity assumptions used in the analysis of business models for internal and external customers and update the Proforma Pricing Master Template as necessary
- Support sales pipeline review and prioritization of key activities.
- Perform other tasks and ad hoc requests that may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education/experience may be considered.
- 3+ years pricing, finance or accounting experience required. Supply chain / logistics pricing experience preferred.
- Experience managing RFI/RFP responses is a plus.
- Experience engaging directly with customers on various project assignments
- Must be proficient in Excel. Knowledge of JDE and Manhattan Scale is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and able to complete tasks with limited management supervision.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services, along with transportation solutions all while providing complete and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.