As the Grocery East Customer Supply Chain Manager, you will be an integral part of the sales organization and will demonstrate strong analysis, tracking, forecasting, and collaboration skills to meet the needs of the Grocery East team and our retail partners. You will interface with the customer to outline supply chain efficiencies, communicate demand/promotion plans, new item forecasts and other activities that drive towards better forecast accuracy and customer service levels. You will be responsible for understanding key customer scorecard metrics and identifying solutions to improve KDP performance against those benchmarks. You will also work cross functionally with Demand Planning, Account Management & Revenue Growth Management to support a consensus Point of Sale (POS) and demand plan at a sku/item level.
What you will do:
- Interface with the customer to outline supply chain efficiencies, communicate demand/promotion plans, own new item forecasts and lead other activities that drive toward better forecast accuracy and customer service levels
- Directly engaged replenishment buyers and forecast managers at the customer to understand customer needs and translate them into actionable insights for KDP supply chain
- Build relationships with key supply chain contacts at Grocery East customers, collaborating and drive action that improves KDP business results and supply chain performance
- Monitor and adjust customer order patterns as needed
- Ensure the right items, at the right quantity, at the shelf at the right time
- Work closely with Demand Planning to identify short-term demand changes and make appropriate adjustments to the forecast
- Review current Point-of-Sale (POS) trends, shipments and inventory levels to provide in-depth analysis to adjust customer-level forecasts accordingly
- Work with Account Managers & Revenue Growth Management to determine the impact of and incorporate market intelligence (i.e. competitive activity, retail trends and trade/consumer promotional activity) into the forecast
- Partner with Account Managers, Revenue Growth Management & Demand Planning to develop a consensus demand plan that continuously improves monthly/weekly forecast accuracy at the sku and aggregate level.
- Own SC scorecard reporting for select Grocery East accounts, communicating performance, root cause, and corrective action
- Handle special projects as needed
- Drive alignment of forecast with senior management
- Manage the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team including forecast accuracy and attainment. Track performance, determine root causes of variance and corrective actions
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Manage the anticipated demand for new/seasonal products and/or new markets. Partner on run-out approaches for LTOs that optimize KDP margins
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Planning, Sales Analytics, Forecasting and/or Demand Planning
- An understanding of the Sales & Operating Process (S&OP)
- Experience in advanced planning systems a plus: Demantra, SAP
- Experience with Grocery East customers (Publix, Wakefern, AHOLD, Giant Eagle) a plus
- Knowledge of the supply chain and the impact of demand planning on supply chain performance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude in addition to strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Access
- Ability to travel |25%
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.