Fleet Mechanic III
The Fleet Mechanic will perform scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), trailers, vans and forklifts as directed by Fleet Manager and Lead Technician. This individual also disassembles and overhauls motors, transmissions, clutches, rear ends and electrical systems.
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time position working Tuesday-Saturday. You will work 1:30pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday-Friday & Saturday the schedule is 7:00am - 3:30pm. The Saturday schedule is flexible but you're expected to work an 8 hour shift. Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Maintain and repair fleet equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
- Diagnose vehicle failures and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary.
- Adhere to OSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory compliance standards. Respond to service calls.
- Complete all necessary documents, including vehicle records.
- Maintain cleanliness in areas of work and tools.
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections).
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Manage ordering and inventory of parts.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and productive manner.
- Follow the direction of Fleet Supervisor/Manager and Lead Technician.
- Input data accurately and in a timely manner into the KDP fleet maintenance software program (SAP EAM)
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year or more of mechanic experience on a fleet
- Must be able to work on all types of vehicles (diesel trucks, electric and propane forklift, etc...)
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to supply your own set of tools to perform the job
- Valid driver's license (Class A CDL required - Must be willing to get within 180 days of employment)
- Willing and able to acquire the necessary certifications and licenses needed for the position within the first year of employment to include: ASE Heavy and Medium duty certification, brake and annual inspection certification, and A/C certification.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.