Keurig Dr Pepper is seeking an experienced Senior Accounting professional to join the Accounting Operations team. This integral role focuses on general accounting supporting our dynamic Supply Chain network and contributes to our on-going accounting transformation initiative. This important position is critical to producing accurate and timely financial information and promoting an environment of strong internal controls and efficiencies. It requires collaboration with our Supply Chain and Commercial Finance partners, as well as, the Supply Chain operations team. This role will provide ample opportunities learn and grow professionally in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
What you will do:
- Drive transformational change to streamline and optimize processes, procedures and improve effectiveness of internal controls over the Transportation and Warehousing operations
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements in the month end activities for Transportation and Warehousing and other supply chain functions
- Assist with internal reporting and variance analysis to Senior Management
- Own certain monthly close processes and perform month end journal entries and reconciliations partnering with the business where applicable
- Work cross-functionally within the business, including but not limited to the Finance, Controllership and Supply Chain teams
- Effectively handle multiple projects and related deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Create and maintain process documentation and evidence to support the Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance program
- Support external audit providing requested documentation and analysis
- Demonstrate the Keurig Dr Pepper values
- Perform other job related duties as requested by management
What you must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is preferred.
- 5-7 years accounting experience
- Proficiency with SAP or another global ERP system, Excel and reporting tools
- Experience with process improvements
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-driven, self-starter, goal oriented, and someone who can work independently
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, COSO Internal Control-Integrated Framework and SOX Section 404
- IFRS experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and energize personnel at all levels
- Ability to uphold safety standards and follow our manufacturing best practices
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies, procedures, values and operating principles
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.