Assistant Fleet Mechanic
Based in our facility in Houston, TX
Schedule: 11 AM - 7:30 PM Monday - Friday
The Assistant Fleet Mechanic is responsible for scheduled preventative maintenance; such as: oil changes, fluids, and tire changes. Assists mechanics with more extensive fleet repairs to automobiles, trucks (light and heavy duty), trailers, vans and forklifts as directed by Fleet Manager and Lead Technician.
- Maintain cleanliness of the fleet by completing an inspection daily and washing equipment as needed.
- Complete all necessary documents, including vehicle records and logging work invoices into SAP
- Maintain cleanliness in areas of work and tools.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner.
- Follow the direction of Fleet Supervisor/Manager and Lead Technician.
- Maintain parts inventory.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year experience in routine preventative maintenance and light repairs on automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), trailers, vans and forklifts
- 1 year of Administrative experience
- 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.