An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
Pilot Freight Services seeks full-time Warehouse Associates to work at our Station in Phoenix, AZ onsite. Hours of operations will vary based on business needs.
This position will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing, furniture touch up/assembly and scanning orders for pickup, packaging and staging for delivery.
- Furniture touch-up & assembly;
- Pulling, filing, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup. Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits;
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person;
- Communicate positively with leads, supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up;
- Operate a hand jack/forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor;
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently, assist in keeping facility secure;
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required;
- Follow company policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with furniture touch-up and assembly is required;
- Reliable transportation, excellent attendance is required;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Recognizes and understands product numbers and alpha/numeric codes;
- Operates forklifts in compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements;
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures;
- Able to work independently with some direction;
- Able to effectively and clearly communicate with management and coworkers through verbal, written and electronic methods;
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required;
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred;
- Ability to work flexible schedule (1st, 2nd shifts) with overtime as required, some weekends as required.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
MS Office Suite
2-5 years: Warehouse experience